Wednesday, January 7, 2009
First Steps and Flashcards
In keeping with my New Year's Resolutions, today Ainsley and I have been working on flashcards. I am so proud of her...she recognized all of her numbers and letters! She can also spell her name and is reading very basic sentences. Ok...I'm a proud Mom...and I owe a lot of credit to her teachers at "Deep and Wide" ;-) Brandon has also so kindly reminded me that in my previous posts, I forgot to mention that Amelia took her first steps on January 4th!!!!!!!!!!! I watched with mixed emotion...clapping and tears. I can't believe that my baby is almost 1...what a fast and furious year 2008 was. I'm also coping with the fact that I have to pull everything off my tables and cabinets so that my chunky monkey doesn't completely destroy our house! I wonder how Ainsley is going to deal with her new 2ft shadow???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love that you are blogging!! I can't wait to read more!!
ReplyDelete