Saturday, January 10, 2009
Birthday Wishes and Goodnight Kisses
Happy Birthday Brandon! Today he is 34 years young. It's hard to believe that together, for better or worse, we've celebrated his birthday 14 times. Wow... now that really puts things into perspective. We've been through college, graduations, wars, weddings, new homes, babies (and more babies), economic downturns and much more in our time together--and somehow I still feel like we're in college! Life is funny like that...chaos holds no prejudice and never grows old. We've moved from stressing about final exams, hangovers (yes, we had fun in college :-), and what to wear to George's bar to diapers, morgages and worrying about where to send the girls to school next year. I guess chaos just hangs around like a stray cat that won't go away! Anyway, here's to Brandon--happy birthday! I love you Dudie!!! May we celebrate many more happy days...and maybe, just maybe, when we're old and gray, we'll be sitting by the pool somewhere tropical, and we'll realize that the chaos has subsided, and truly miss it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment